The shower is one of the most crucial elements of your motorhome conversion.
When you're out on the open road and have a shower cubicle, or even better, a complete bathroom, your opportunities to explore and be off-grid go far beyond a mere day or two roughing it.
We design and manufacture a variety of fibreglass shower cubicles to fit any type of vans such as one-piece module, two-piece modules, shower trays and rear corner shower cubicles.
We are constantly developing new moulds to add to our range of ever-popular showers and the unique thing about our motorhome showers is they're all designed to fit a specific model vehicle, so no wasted space!
Our modules make your shower, toilet or complete bathroom fit-out easy and are suitable for caravans, toy-hauler trailers, slide-on campers and 5th wheelers too.
Which Recreation Vehicles do you sell showers for?
What type of shower cubicles to you sell?
DIY RV Solutions designs and manufactures the following fibreglass shower cubicles:
- One-piece modules suitable for high roof vans such as Mercedes Sprinter and Volkswagen Crafter
- Two-piece modules suitable for Toyota Coaster Buses & similar
- A 'new style' 2-piece module suitable for a range of vehicles including the Fiat Ducato.
- A drivers side rear corner shower designed specifically for the MWB Mercedes Sprinter
- A shower cubicle designed for slide ons etc where height is an issue
- For those who want/need to build their own walls we have a couple of shower trays that can be used in any van, bus, caravan or horsefloat
- We even have a shower base that is designed to fit over the wheel arch of a variety of vans!
How to choose the right shower for my RV, Motorhome or Caravan?
We design and manufacture our range of showers specifically suited to each make and model. Our process includes creating products that are contoured to the shape of the vehicle. As a result, you maximise the space and allow for a seamless installation as it is made to fit like a glove.
What other things should I consider when selecting a shower cubicle for my RV conversion?
When you consider buying a shower for your RV conversion, you will need to decide if you are going to use this shower simply as a shower cubicle or as a bathroom too.
Will you be going to brush your teeth? Will you always have access to a toilet on the road? Do you prefer to have a shower door or a shower curtain?
Well, we manufacture and stock a wide range of products to help complete your bathroom conversion.